Interested in winning one million dollars or more? Then why don’t you try Arizona’s very own jackpot game - The Pick!
With an initial jackpot of at least one million dollars, the prize money will simply keep on increasing until somebody wins the draw. So, could it be you?
The Pick AZ Results
Past The Pick Numbers
- Price of Ticket: Only one dollar!
- Draws: Take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Drawing Time: 7:00 pm Arizona Time (GMT-7:00). After every year From November to March, drawings take place at 8:00 pm to allow for Daylight Savings Time.
- Winning: Four different ways to win cash! Simply match the numbers on your ticket to those selected in the drawing
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 39 on The Pick, which is a 6/44 game. Odds of winning a prize with EXTRA! vary.
- Draw Method: Random number generated by a computer
Arizona Lottery Retailers and AZ Lottery vending machines sell tickets for The Pick. You cannot purchase tickets online.
Playing for EXTRA! Cash
- EXTRA! Is a separate game that can be instantly added to The Pick ticket you have purchased.
- A $1 EXTRA! ticket gives players a chance to win $250, while a $2 EXTRA! ticket gives players a shot at winning $500.
- When you buy an EXTRA! ticket you immediately receive six EXTRA! numbers on your ticket. Then if any of these numbers match your numbers on The Pick you will win the prize shown next to your EXTRA! number - simple to play, easy to win.
- EXTRA! Tickets apply to all prizes in The Pick.
Choosing Your Numbers
- Method 1: Select six of your own favourite numbers, from 1 - 44, and use them on your selection slip.
- Method 2: Use the Quick Pick option to make a random selection of numbers if you want to test your luck!
- You can even play the same numbers for a maximum of ten consecutive draw dates with the same ticket.
- $1 - $599 Prizes: Prizes up to $100 will be redeemed in any Arizona Lottery retailers. Some may even redeem prizes up to $599.
- $600+ Prizes: You need to complete a Winner’s Claim Form which needs to be posted to, or presented to the Tuscon Arizona or Phoenix Lottery Office.
Jackpot winners have 60 days to claim their prize payment option, which is a lump-sum cash payout (which will be around half the value of the drawn jackpot prize), or a 30-year annual payment option. If no option is chosen for jackpot winnings within the time limit, the prize will automatically be paid out as a cash sum. Multiple jackpot winners share the prize in equal amounts.
The Pick Rules
- Winners have 180 days to claim any winnings.
- On draw nights sales conclude at 18:59 pm Arizona Time.
- The Arizona State Lottery official audits records of the numbers drawn. These are the numbers that determine the winner, not the numbers televised or published on the internet.
- Sales are final and drawing game tickets cannot be voided.